Prompt Pay Service Rates:
- $130 for Initial Acupuncture & Consultation
- $90 for Follow Up Acupuncture or Herbal Consultation (about one hour)
For your first visit please print, fill out the forms and arrive a few minutes early.
Certain conditions are covered by medical insurance. If your insurance covers our service we are happy to directly bill them. If your insurance does not provide coverage we can supply a superbill with all necessary codes in order for you to apply toward health care expenses or redeem from your HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flex Spending Account).
Community Care for veterans now accepts acupuncture. Ask your primary physician for a referral!
Acupuncture Treatments Additionally May Include:
- Tuina (Chinese medical massage)
- Cupping (skin is pulled into cup with vacuum like a massage in reverse)
- Guasha (gently scraping the skin with a blunt object)
- Far Infrared (anti-inflammatory circulation promoting, warmth like sunlight without the burn
- Acutonics (tuning forks applied to acupuncture points and meridians)
- Craniosacral (a gentle touch therapy)
- Moxabustion (burning of artemisia vulgaris over certain points or meridians)